Unified Office Inc., a managed services provider offering reliable, cloud-based, business communications services, IoT services, and business analytics, announced at Enterprise Connect its Alexa powered AI-based Performance Notifications Suite. The offering integrates Alexa-powered communications into Unified Office’s AI-based notifications platform. It integrates the voice assistant capabilities of Alexa and links it to its set of premium business communications, AI, and IoT capabilities.
“The convenience of receiving Alexa notifications beyond receiving packages and smart home integrations has now been integrated into our Total Connect Now premium AI-based notifications product platform,” said Ray Pasquale, founder & CEO of Unified Office. “This offering now provides for the timely delivery of mission-critical notifications via Alexa-based products creating increased visibility and convenience for our customers, allowing them to react quicker to serious issues that might impact their business.”
Hotel staff, for example, can ask for notification of how many people are checking in or checking out today, ordering room service, checking out early, and so on, and Alexa will build reports and display that information on any Alexa-powered device, anywhere, instantaneously.
For restaurant customers it can report trends, using Unified Office’s advanced analytics and historical data to predict when refrigeration equipment might fail or need maintenance and/or alert them if a walk-in cooler door has been left open after the business has closed.
Unified Office uses the latest in linear regression techniques, predictive analytics and AI, coupled with software integrations with Alexa’s voice assistant technology and other business programs. It helps managers track almost anything in their operational infrastructure, including interactions with employees and customers – and all via voice commands, no computer interaction required. This offering uses the convenience of voice to do what Unified Office has done for years now with AI, IoT and text messages.
The offering integrates with Unified Office’s award-winning Total Connect Now business communications platform which offers these benefits:
- Integration with leading vertical and horizontal customer management software and ERP systems.
- Centralized operations portal to remotely view, configure and manage communications services, including dialing schemes, messaging, and workflows.
- No more dropped or clipped calls, busy signals, placing customers on hold, or sending them to voicemail.
- The ability to customize communications workflows that reflect operational needs.
- Uniformity of services enables staff to easily bring their offices home with them or wherever they happen to be throughout the facilities on any given day.
- A hybrid, on-premises and cloud-based solution that enables the highest quality VoIP offering available with the most reliable and resilient service platform.
- Business continuity eliminates downtime by finding and fixing problems in most cases before the customer becomes aware of them.
- Superior customer service, 24X7, provided by Unified Office.
- Rapid installation of services without interrupting their business.
- Real-time analytics for customer service training, coaching, and other types of operational performance assessments.
- Cost savings from eliminating outdated systems, expensive legacy PBXs, and the need for costly legacy T1 lines and MPLS circuits.
- A single end-to-end managed service solution provided by one vendor means one call gets it all done with one partner.
For more information, visit www.unifiedoffice.com