Jabra, an audio brand, expands its best-selling line of professional headsets, the Jabra Evolve series, with Evolve2 mid-range headsets. The Jabra Evolve2 65 Flex, the Jabra Evolve2 55 and Jabra Evolve2 50 are engineered for ultra-flexible hybrid working.
Jabra’s 2022 research found that 80 percent of all meetings globally are either fully virtual or hybrid, and hybrid natives like Gen Zs consider their “office” to be their laptop or wherever they have a strong internet connection, including “third spaces” such as co-working spaces, cafés or libraries.
The Evolve2 headsets empower users with useful and professional features to protect their focus zone and enable them to take calls and meetings no matter their environment. Additionally, they boast optimized sound for professional use and music, so there is no need to switch headsets when it is time for a break.
To provide maximum flexibility, the Jabra Evolve2 65 Flex has a fold-and-go design with a collapsible hinged headband and slimmed-down earcups. It comes with a soft sustainable pouch, allowing users to tuck it into even the smallest bag or pocket.
With the headset, users can be heard clearly even in loud locations, thanks to a powerful chipset, advanced digital algorithm, and beamforming Jabra ClearVoice microphones for the open office. The chipset and noise-canceling technology delivers best-in-class Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and close-fitting memory foam earcups help seal out even more of the surroundings.
Evolve2 65 Flex features Jabra Air Comfort technology and flexible earcups that rotates to move whenever users do – making the headset comfortable, no matter how long it is on. The technology also layers ultra-soft perforated foam inside the collapsible headband for a gentle cushioning effect.
The headset has a 360-degree busy light and a shorter hide-away boom arm and it is certified for all leading virtual meeting platforms, like Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and Zoom. Workers are equipped for all-day work and play with the headset promising up to 32 hours of music time and up to 20 hours of talk time with ANC/busy light off.
With more flexible working, and therefore more potential for distractions, Jabra brings Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) into more professional headsets, with a wireless option, Evolve2 55, and a corded version, Evolve2 50. The headsets are built with powerful ANC that has an acoustic chamber design, 28mm custom speakers, a specially designed chipset that powers speech-separating, and two premium noise-canceling microphones.
- Key features of all three Evolve2 products:
- Maximum comfort with Jabra Air Comfort technology
- Jabra ClearVoice Microphone systems that meet premium microphone for the open office standards
- Integrated 360° busy light
- 28mm custom speakers deliver premium sound for music
- Certified for leading virtual meeting platforms (UC-certified and Microsoft Teams-certified variants available)
- Up to 30m/100ft wireless range (Evolve2 65 Flex & Evolve2 55 only)
- Personalization with Jabra Sound+, Jabra MySound and voice assistants (Evolve2 65 Flex & Evolve2 55 only)
- Connect two devices at the same time with dual connectivity (Evolve2 65 Flex & Evolve2 55) and connect to another device via Bluetooth while plugged in (Evolve2 50)
- Boom arm mute and answer call
- Available in stereo and mono (Evolve2 55 & Evolve2 50 only) – Evolve2 65 Flex available in stereo
- UC and Microsoft Teams variants
- Optional charging stand (Evolve2 65 Flex & Evolve2 55 only)
Key features of the Evolve2 65 Flex only:
- Most portable professional headset* with unique fold-and-go design
- Best-in-class Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)*
- Hide-away boom arm for discreet on-the-go professionalism
- Up to 20 hours of talk time with ANC/busy light off, up to 15 hours of talk time with ANC/busy light on, up to 32 hours of listening time with ANC/busy light off, up to 21 hours of listening time with ANC/busy light on
Key features of the Evolve2 55 only:
- Up to 16 hours talk time with ANC/busy light off, up to 10 hours of talk time with ANC/busy light on, and up to 18 hours of listening time with ANC/busy light off, up to 15 hours of listening time with ANC/busy light on
- A comfortable fit that’s the best-in-its-class*
Find out more about Jabra Evolve2 65 Flex at www.jabra.com/evolve2-65-flex
Find out more about Jabra Evolve2 55 at www.jabra.com/evolve2-55
Find out more about Jabra Evolve2 50 at www.jabra.com/evolve2-50