Rimini Street Inc., a provider of end-to-end enterprise software support, products and services, launched Rimini ONE, its outsourcing service program designed to offer a comprehensive set of unified, integrated services to run, manage, support, customize, configure, connect, protect, monitor and optimize enterprise applications, databases and technology software.
“We developed Rimini ONE in response to clients requesting a fully outsourced solution for their enterprise software with the proven, industry-leading service commitments and guarantees, global capability of more than 800 staff engineers, and comprehensive offering only available from Rimini Street,” said Dave Rowe, chief product officer and EVP, global transformation at Rimini Street. “By unifying our unique support, product and service solutions into one comprehensive program that is easy to transition to, we are helping our clients simplify the complexity of managing mission-critical enterprise software, extend its life and value, and enable clients to accelerate the delivery of new innovations to drive competitive advantage and growth.”
With Rimini ONE, clients can outsource the support and management of their entire enterprise software stack fully to Rimini Street. Rimini ONE shifts full responsibility for the operation, support, security and integration of a client’s enterprise software to Rimini Street and frees up clients to focus more of their budget and resources on higher-value projects that deliver innovations and accelerate business value.
Rimini ONE brings together Rimini Street’s expanded, full suite of support, products and services for SAP, Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Siebel, JD Edwards and other enterprise applications, proprietary and open-source databases and technology software such as middleware, integration, security, data warehouse/lakes, AI, reporting and analytics.
Rimini ONE’s end-to-end, unified and integrated solutions – all trademarked – immediately available include:
- Rimini Support – Mission-critical support for Oracle, SAP, proprietary and open-source databases and technology software — delivered 24/7/365 with a guaranteed 10-minute response time SLA for critical cases
- Rimini Manage – Managed services for application and database software delivered by engineers, featuring unlimited service ticket requests and service level agreements that can resolve IT staffing/skill shortages and provide smoother system operations at predictable, fixed and optimized cost
- Rimini Protect – Innovative managed security solutions for applications, databases and technology infrastructure designed to block unidentified threats and protect against identified threats faster than other security options — usually within minutes — without any required code changes to the software being protected
- Rimini Connect – Managed interoperability solutions for browsers, operating systems and email systems that can enable continued utilization of and integration with existing software and infrastructure without the need for expensive system and software upgrades and migrations
- Rimini Watch – Observability solutions that include monitoring and system health check solutions designed to monitor the performance and execution of thousands of processes 24/7/365 and identify potential issues before they happen, avoiding the possibility of system downtime and impact
- Rimini Consult – Professional services available for clients’ enterprise software customization, configuration, implementation, integration, interoperability, migration, staff augmentation and other project needs
IT executives face vast challenges in operating their complex enterprise software stacks, which can consist of multiple layers of applications, databases and technology, located locally and in the cloud, and are costly and time-consuming to manage. In addition, the burden of managing multiple service vendors is inefficient, expensive and results in service friction and poor outcomes.
IT executives also need to address significant risks within their enterprise software landscape, including a shortage of available skilled resources, unpredictable availability of full software vendor support for existing software releases, forced software vendor upgrades and migrations with low or no return on investment, continuously evolving security threats, and changing compatibility between software stack components. Mitigating these risks is expensive, takes significant resource time and limits an organization’s ability to fund and deliver higher-value projects that drive business results.
Rimini ONE addresses these challenges with an easy-to-adopt, comprehensive program at a competitive price from one trusted partner, with the following key benefits:
- Simple – An easy-to-adopt program shifts all complex system operating and support tasks and responsibilities from the client staff to Rimini Street staff and can significantly reduce the number of different IT service providers to ONE trusted partner
- Guaranteed – A no-worry “turnkey” solution from the industry leader in enterprise software support with guaranteed service availability for up to 15 additional years from contracting, with hundreds of expert engineers at the point of service, in local language and time zones and including solutions for faster security remediation, interoperability, future-proofing and modernization
- Strategic – A custom Rimini Smart Path that frees up significant IT budget and resources to accelerate IT innovation and business value with included road mapping, strategy and professional services that improves competitive advantage and enables growth
Explore Rimini ONE’s comprehensive family of unified solutions to optimize, evolve and transform your enterprise software and organization to support competitive advantage, profitability and growth. To learn more, visit http://www.riministreet.com