Trend Micro Inc., an international cyber security company, has expanded its partner program to support offerings for managed detection and response (MDR) companies, service partners and MSSPs.
The program – Trend Vision One for Service Providers – offers threat detection and response with extended SOAR capabilities. The solution is designed for integration with third-party products in IT environments and other security vendors.
“Breaches are increasing. Many global organizations don’t have the resources required by a complete SOC. For those that do, there’s often a challenge of tool redundancy and excessive alerts,” said Louise McEvoy, VP of US Channels at Trend Micro. “This presents an opportunity for MSSPs to provide more value to customers if they can identify the right platform for SOCaaS.”
Features of Trend Vision One for Service Providers include:
- Ready-to-use incident response playbooks
- Comprehensive SOC technology, from detection to protection
- Improved response time, aiming to reduce MTTR from weeks to hours
- Integrations with both Trend Micro and multiple third-party products
- Enhanced SOC analytics via log inspection
- MSSP-specific features presented through a unified interface
Affiliates opting for Trend Vision One for Service Providers can expect:
- Onboarding supported by Trend’s industry experience
- Competitive pricing models
- Flexibility in partnership models, including fully managed SOCaaS, MDR, or API integrations for co-managed services
To learn more, go to https://www.trendmicro.com/en_us/business.html