Torii, a creator of a distributed SaaS management platform (SMP), announced advances that make it easier to manage cloud apps and reduce spending in the digital workplace. IT pros can empower employees throughout the company as app owners and co-managers, delegate and monitor key tasks, and drive the speed, collaboration and transparency needed in today’s business climate. With its newest capabilities, Torii says it has turned SaaS management into a team sport.
“Every company has distributed SaaS ownership, whether they realize it or not. But they don’t have a way to manage it. Employees are adding cloud apps at unprecedented rates, and thanks to continual changes in apps, users, usage and costs, IT teams can’t keep up. They need employees who now ‘own’ the apps they subscribed to, and players in procurement, security and finance to participate,” said Uri Haramati, CEO of Torii. “IT must empower all stakeholders with the right data, insights, automation and actions to cut spend, boost efficiencies and do more with less. That’s why we’re so excited to introduce Torii’s enhanced SMP – it’s the only end-to-end solution with the advanced capabilities and accountability that make distributed SaaS management truly possible.”
Torii enables distributed SaaS management by empowering customers with real-time app discovery; unified, actionable insight; robust collaboration; automation; and ROI optimization capabilities. The company’s innovations extend these capabilities by offering a dedicated experience for application owners, deep integration with ticketing systems, an advanced data engine and extended cost-saving recommendations.
Torii’s App Owner makes it easy for people who own apps to manage them. IT teams can give app owners full, real-time visibility into their app’s usage, license utilization and financial aspects. Equally important, owners can take action regarding users, licenses, and contracts from within Torii.
The app owner role sets a standard in SaaS management best practices. When combined with Torii’s procurement and IT admin roles, it enables a collaborative and empowered team with IT at the helm.
Among features of the platform are:
- Ticketing management – Give IT teams oversight while reducing their burden. Deep integration with tools such as Jira, ServiceNow, Freshservice, Asana, and Monday allows IT admins to assign SaaS management tasks to stakeholders through an organizational task management platform. This creates visibility for all stakeholders involved and makes the tasks easy to monitor.
- Flexible app catalog – Customers have the flexibility to create a custom automation for individual app access requests. For example, a user may choose automatically to provide access, send surveys to determine why an employee wants to access, or contact the employee’s manager, upon access request via Slack or email.
- Advanced-Data Engine – Torii ingests scattered and unorganized data from every app. It then unifies and standardizes this data into personalization tokens, which serve as building blocks for complex automation. This makes it easy to gain faster and better insights, create hyper-custom workflows, and nuanced communications at scale.
Torii customers save hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars with distributed license management, app rationalization and renewal management – enabling Torii to pay for itself and continue to deliver savings.
The latest capabilities that make this easier for IT, procurement, finance and app owners include:
- Cost-saving license recommendations that are surfaced automatically for apps including Salesforce, Zoom, Calendy, Lastpass, Zendesk, Asana, and more
- License cost benchmarks so users can compare the price they’re paying per license to what similar companies pay
- Showbacks or chargebacks that show exactly which departments are driving which app costs for budgeting and forecasting
To learn more about Torii’s new Distributed SaaS Management Platform, check out this blog. For insight on distributed SaaS management, read this ebook. And, to learn more, go to www.toriihq.com