Syncro provides the premium tier plan to equip growing MSPs with more advanced features and onboarding support that will help them better manage their team’s task list and business growth.
The Team plan is designed for MSPs with multiple technicians and empowers them to organize and automate their workflows. The plan includes PowerBI reports with in-depth data aggregation and insights, more automation, stronger remote access capabilities, and ticket workflow enhancements offering more management oversight.
The Team plan also provides more support convenience, giving MSPs the ability to schedule one on one troubleshooting sessions with Syncro technicians.
The addition of the Team plan allows MSPs to take advantage of features that will help them to solve challenges that come with managing a growing business efficiently with many technicians and more clients.
This plan offers these benefits and features:
- Enhanced Splashtop – Includes multi-monitor support and multiple techs per session.
- Azure AD sync – Seamless integration with Azure AD to enable contact syncing and Microsoft 365 billing automation.
- Real-time ticket automation and assignments – Streamlines the service desk operations.
- PowerBI integration – Facilitates advanced analytics and business intelligence.
- Scheduled database exports – Automatically export Syncro data to a database.
- Personalized support and onboarding experience – Scheduled callbacks for technical issues and implementation experts to help onboard.
The Team plan is available for $189/user/month. Syncro’s base plan (now renamed Core) at $139/user/month is available with all existing features and at the same price.
The Core and Team plans offer a no-contract monthly per-user price, with unlimited endpoints and access to the Syncro platform including PSA/RMM and remote access functionality.
To learn more sign up for a free 14-day trial here.