Syncro, a professional services automation (PSA) and remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform for managed service providers (MSPs), is offering its partners enhanced Splashtop features as part of its new Team plan.
Splashtop is a remote access and IT support solution that MSPs can use to consolidate their toolsets and support a multitude of customer environments.
The partnership brings new functionalities that improve productivity and provide remote support to clients with a click of a button from the Syncro platform.
“This partnership demonstrates another way that Syncro helps growing MSPs reduce operating costs,” said Emily Glass, CEO of Syncro. “Our aim is to set partners up for success with a suite of tools that are cost-efficient and help them provide better support to their clients – this collaboration is another example of how we are living out our mission.”
Partners can access an enhanced suite of Splashtop features through Syncro, including:
- Instant remote control – Enjoy uninterrupted, high-speed remote connections to managed devices, irrespective of end-user presence. You can troubleshoot and execute tasks just as you would in person.
- Easy one-click access – Initiate a remote session to assets with a single click from within the Syncro platform, saving time and streamlining operations.
- Enhanced remote session productivity – Transfer files, print and engage with end users via chat while remotely connected.
- Automated session logging – Auto-log Splashtop sessions in Syncro’s activity history, ensuring transparency and accountability.
- Increased efficiency with technician collaboration – Enable multiple technicians to connect remotely and simultaneously to the same computer, ensuring easy collaboration and boosting productivity.
- Seamless multi-monitor support – View multiple monitors of a remote computer with a true multi-to-multi monitor setup.
- Enable end users to remotely access their work computers – Expand your offerings by purchasing end-user remote access licenses and enabling clients to work productively on their remote computers from anywhere.
“Our growing partnership with Syncro demonstrates our commitment to MSPs in delivering enhanced remote access solutions,” said Mark Lee, CEO of Splashtop. “Expanding our remote access features within Syncro’s integrated PSA and RMM platform allows MSPs to operate more efficiently and securely.”
Sign up for a demo: https://syncromsp.com/syncro-demo-signup/