Spectralink introduced the next generation of devices in the Versity smartphone family: the Versity 97 Series. Built on the foundation of the Versity 95 Series, Versity 97 offers the same user-preferred, durable form factor with all-new technology inside. Versity 97 Series empowers mobile workers with a next-generation mobility solution. This solution features a class-leading processor, AI noise suppression for crystal-clear calls, integration with an expansive ecosystem of application partners – including Oracle and Epic – and a slim, rugged, lightweight form factor.
Versity 97 Series offers an intuitive tool for supporting real-time collaboration, faster decision-making and quicker responses to patient or customer needs. From the enhanced true hot-swappable battery, large display with anti-microbial coating, six programable buttons, camera and scanner technology and BLE location beacon, the Versity Family continues to impress. Adding to the fully loaded feature set, Versity 97 offers unique native safety features that can be activated with the push of a button or automatically with motion sensor.
“We are extremely proud of the latest addition to the Spectralink Versity Family of enterprise smartphones,” said Doug Werking, the CEO of Spectralink. “Versity 95 is our most successful smartphone to date, and while customers have indicated immense satisfaction with its performance, Spectralink prides itself on our ability to innovate, surpass the expectations of our customers, and set the standard for enterprise mobility. With the Versity 97 Series, we have exceeded the capabilities of any consumer device on the market, and we continue to raise the bar for smartphone technology in the enterprise world.”
Supporting uninterrupted communication and demanding applications in a truly rugged form factor, the Google Android Enterprise Recommended Versity 97 Series provides mobile workers with a complete workflow solution at their fingertips. Other features include:
- Optional industrial-grade barcode scanner with instant scanning speeds.
- 16MP camera with HDR for detailed and true color photos and video conferencing.
- Industry leading processor supports demanding application use and multi-tasking
Easily input and view information from the large touch screen, even while wearing gloves.
- Integrates with the leading call server platforms and Android applications.
- AI-enhanced noise suppression.
- Wi-Fi 6/6E for optimal performance on crowded networks.
- Workstation docking.
- BLE location beacon with RTLS capabilities
- Dedicated alarm button.“Versity 97 sets the standard in performance, productivity, and communication for mobile workers,” said Andrew Duncan, VP of Product and Marketing, Spectralink. “We set out to make the best even better, and I am truly proud of the work our entire team has done to bring this outstanding product to the enterprise market. Through the capabilities truly unleashed by Versity 97, we empower our mobile enterprise customers to get the job done wherever they work.”
The Versity 97 Series is now available. Click here for more information.