RiverMeadow Software Inc., a provider of cloud migration and disaster recovery software and services, has added new capability to its cloud migration platform that allows customers the option to carry out VM-based or OS-based migrations to any cloud.
Customers and partners now have the option to carry out VM-based or OS-based migrations to any public cloud, including Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform or AWS, leveraging RiverMeadow’s product capability. This added flexibility means most use cases can be addressed, making cloud adoption easier, faster and more cost-effective.
“RiverMeadow is fanatically focused on delivering the most flexible migration platform in the market,” stated Jim Jordan, President and CEO of RiverMeadow. “We offer flexibility in terms of how you deploy, flexibility in terms of which cloud you’re going to, and now flexibility in terms of how you migrate – by VM or by OS. By leveraging our migration platform in this way, RiverMeadow is uniquely positioned to address the vast majority of diverse use cases, making cloud adoption faster and more cost-effective.”
Key benefits of RiverMeadow’s Multi-Cloud Migration Platform include:
- Flexibility of Migration – Migrate by VM – ideal for Lift and Shift; minimal impact to resourcing and minimal organization change; Migrate by OS – ideal for OS modernization as part of the migration, rightsizing, support for nonstandard and deprecated hypervisors
- Migrate to any Target – supports VMware on any public cloud and native IaaS on Azure, AWS and GCP
- Cloud Mobility – Supports migration off public cloud and onto private or on-prem or migrate between any public cloud with ease
- Ease of Deployment – Platform set can be instantiated and ready for migration inside an hour
- Flexibility of Deployment – SaaS or local deployment (in choice of public cloud hypervisor or on-premise)
- Speed of Migrations – Designed with the principles of speed and accuracy of migrations
- OS Modernization – Retire legacy operating systems as migration occurs; the only automated modernization technology endorsed by Microsoft for Windows OS upgrades
- Multi-Cloud – Single pane of glass to handle all migration efforts to private or public cloud
- Data Only Migration – Decouples data from the OS
- VDI Migration – – Full Migration (OS + Apps + Data); User profile migration (Physical endpoint/VDI -> VDI PaaS)
- Integrated Disaster Recovery – Migrate and protect workloads
For more information, visit www.rivermeadow.com