NWN Carousel, an integrated cloud communications service provider, announced a suite of integrated collaboration services designed to enable organizations to transition their on-premises unified communication, connectivity and security capabilities to the cloud.
NWN Carousel’s Hybrid Work Suite is ideal for organizations looking to deliver a consistent, secure and efficient collaboration experience wherever and whenever work happens.
Today NWN Carousel’s Cloud Communication Services empowers millions of users across 7,000 of the leading organizations across North America to work-from-anywhere. With its Hybrid Work Suite, NWN Carousel is extending new functionality including:
- End-to-End Cloud Collaboration Platform – From network and security to end user applications and devices, NWN Carousel provides business communications and a complete architecture that aligns to your business
- Simple User Experience – A full-featured consistent user experience across mobile, desktop, messaging, meeting, video and voice
- Next-Generation Meetings – Better meetings with high-definition video, screen sharing and a continuous collaboration experience
- Enterprise Calling with Advanced Telephony on Award Winning Devices – NWN Carousel provides a range of IP phones, desktop, software clients and room devices that can transform the workplace
- Connectivity Services – NWN Carousel includes network and PSTN options to reduce multiple vendors and contracts to reduce costs for our customers
NWN Carousel’s Hybrid-Work Suite supports single and multi-tenant cloud deployment options across Cisco, Avaya and Microsoft calling ecosystems with pricing starting under $20 per user/per month.
“Hybrid-work is here to stay and we’re excited to provide our customers with a powerful cloud platform with the flexibility to tackle unforeseen circumstances,” said Jim Sullivan, CEO NWN Carousel. “Our new Hybrid-work Suite is purpose-built to help organizations provide the best employee experience — regardless of where their workforce is situated. With integrated cloud calling, networking, security, and proprietary Experience Management Platform – customers now have the freedom and flexibility to work-from-anywhere.”