Audio-visual (AV) technology provider MAXHUB teamed with audio conferencing solutions developer Nureva to offer two plug-and-play bundles that are certified for Microsoft Teams Rooms. The bundles deliver AV performance that is more easy and cost-effective to deploy, operate and manage across virtually any number of spaces.
The MAXHUB–Nureva bundle certified for medium and large Microsoft Teams Rooms consists of the following components:
- Nureva HDL310 audio conferencing system, which delivers pro AV performance without the cost and complexity of a custom pro AV system.
- MAXHUB ND75CMA (CMA-T Series) 75″ diagonal 4K UHD display for front-of-room placement.
- MAXHUB XCore Kit for Microsoft Teams Rooms, which allows organizations to transition to Microsoft Teams Rooms smart spaces in BYOD scenarios, enhancing Teams-native audio and video experiences while accommodating cost-balance requirements.
- MAXHUB UC W31 4K 120-degree FOV USB Camera for front of room placement. The camera boasts a 12MP 5x zoom Sony image sensor and leverages Ultra HD 4K resolution
Similarly, the MAXHUB–Nureva bundle certified for Signature Microsoft Teams Rooms consists of the following components:
- Nureva HDL310 audio conferencing system, which supports Teams’ spatial audio feature to deliver an improved hybrid experience without the cost and complexity of a custom pro AV system.
- MAXHUB UW105NA (UW Series) for front of room placement with an ultra-wide display.
- MAXHUB XCore Kit for Microsoft Teams Rooms.
- MAXHUB UC W31 4K 120-degree FOV USB Camera for front of room placement.
Nureva CEO Nancy Knowlton commented on the company’s new relationship with MAXHUB: “We are thrilled to collaborate with MAXHUB on Teams-certified bundles that are easy to deploy and cost-effective to scale across a wide range of spaces,” said Nureva CEO, Nancy Knowlton. “Customers have been asking for this type of simplified, full-room solution as they strive to deliver the Teams Room experience throughout their organizations.”
“The MAXHUB–Nureva collaboration offers two terrific system packages for getting the most out of presentations and training sessions in larger spaces,” added Sam Malik, VP of Sales and Marketing, MAXHUB. “The products in each bundle combine to offer state-of-the-art technology and, equally important, an intuitive setup and management experience. The result is a system that makes any type of presentation highly engaging for all participants.”