Human Risk Management (HRM) technology provider Living Security announced its Unify Power Insights solution, which integrates intelligence across multiple identity management and security tools, helping to pinpoint visibility into which members of a workforce are most vulnerable to phishing, account compromise, malware, data loss and more.
This release – which could have implications on remote and hybrid workers who frequently go unsupervised – supercharges the Unify Human Risk Operations Center, empowering security teams to go beyond tracking individual events across data and devices by correlating events from dozens of security tools to individual members of a workforce. With Unify Power Insights, security teams can track crucial groupings of user behaviors, detect spikes in risky activities in critical business areas and provide straightforward ways to mitigate associated risks.
Examples of Unify Power Insights include:
- Phishing Behavior Analysis: Identifying individuals repeatedly failing phishing simulations and focusing on those actively targeted by real phishing.
- Account Compromise: Pinpointing individuals with multiple successive Service or IDP login failures at a rate above an expected or normal threshold.
- Malware and Unsafe Browsing Correlation: Uncovering the link between malware incidents and unsafe browsing habits among users with elevated credentials.
Data Loss (Sensitive Information Sharing Metrics): Gaining insight into the frequency of sensitive information being shared across the organization.
“Human error is the driving force behind most of today’s cybersecurity challenges,” said Ashley Rose, CEO of Living Security. “Unify Power Insights is changing how organizations can improve their security posture by enabling security teams to take a proactive approach to mitigate risks and identify vulnerable members within an organization. Our new service is providing a much-needed solution so that organizations can protect themselves from cybersecurity risks and stay ahead of potential threats.”
Unify Power Insights empowers teams within the security organization to:
- Investigate employees with privileged access to sensitive information that Unify Power Insights flags for high risk across phishing, account compromise, malware or data loss.
- Automate policies that increase account security (such as multi-factor authentication) or restrict access to sensitive information amongst employees exhibiting high risk.
- Target topically relevant training, “nudge” to employees at high risk and save time by enabling vigilant employees to bypass training.
- Improve security organization performance by increasing the effectiveness of security prevention, detection and response.