Byos Inc., whose solutions protect endpoints using the novel approach of hardware-enforced isolation from the risks of home and public Wi-Fi networks, announced a partnership with Insight Enterprises, the global integrator of Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations of all sizes.
This partnership affords the opportunity for Byos to reach customers who may not be aware of its portfolio of security endpoint edge solutions. The Byos portfolio expands Insight’s position of security-based products offering a differentiated solution where virtually no competition exists.
Byos has seen escalating demand for the Byos µGateway in recent months, as the work-from-home (WFH) migration has created new challenges and security issues for IT teams. As endpoints are connected routinely to untrusted networks outside of IT’s control, the potential impacts of malware lateral movement are amplified as these threats continue to go unobstructed.
The patented Byos Secure Endpoint Edge gives back visibility and control over remote endpoints, for real-time detection and prevention of these types of threats.
The patented Byos µGateway provides:
- Micro-segmentation – providing endpoints with zero-trust access to the local networks, while remaining completely cloaked from other devices and threats
- Plug & Play Implementation – to support corporate and BYOD devices quickly and easily
- Zero Touch Deployment – working out of the box, without additional installation or network configuration
- Secure Roaming – security that travels with endpoints and is not static to a particular environment
- Direct Connections – traffic takes the shortest distance between two points, with no traffic backhauling, rerouting, or proxies to inhibit connection speeds
- Cloud Management – for immediate (de)provisioning, centralized policy enforcement, and integration with the organization’s existing security infrastructure (SSO/IAM, SIEM)
“As organizations have been forced to move to distributed work environments over the past year, maintaining endpoint security has become more complex than ever. Partnering with Byos enhances Insight’s ability to provide our clients even more best-in-class solutions that make operating from anywhere a viable long-term strategy for today’s digital-first businesses,” said Megan Amdahl, senior vice president of operations, partner management and strategic alliances, Insight.