RainFocus, a provider of the next-generation enterprise event marketing platform, unveiled its RainFocus Essential package, a key component to the company’s all-in-one event management and marketing platform.
RainFocus Essential brings event and marketing teams together with an easy-to-use platform for meetings and small events. This provides consistent data across the entire event portfolio and consequently a clearer view of how meetings have impacted the customer journey.
The Essential package leverages the same security, data privacy, SSO, reporting, integrations, user experience and marketing automation that clients expect from the RainFocus Platform. The package includes several templates that reduce event managers’ workloads to a few steps, which can be completed in just minutes.
With these templates, RainFocus users can configure memorable in-person, virtual and hybrid meetings or events consisting of multiple sessions or days.
“Many organizations struggle with the ‘event challenge,’ — that is, having to buy multiple platforms to address the various event programs within their portfolio,” explained RainFocus CEO, JR Sherman. “Our Essential package empowers clients to expand their use of our platform and integrate smaller events, meetings, and virtual experiences as part of their overall demand generation programs, as well as their customers’ journeys.”
The Essential package gives organizations the ability to:
- Standardize an unlimited number of experiences with consistent branding, experiences and data
- Pivot easily between hybrid, virtual and in-person meetings
- Edit their agenda, speaker list and promotional content, all from an intuitive page builder
- Create a registration process from start to finish in record time with a simple, templated approach
- Send and track meeting invitations, calendar links and reminder emails
- Manage all onsite operations from contactless check-in to badging, to session scanning without RainFocus staff
- Leverage RainFocus’ built-in Media Suite to deliver live, “simulive” or on-demand content
- Track and influence session engagement, including polls, chat and Q&A
- Measure all experiences easily from one global dashboard
- Integrate seamlessly with their marketing and sales technologies to provide real-time behavioral data
- Receive 24/7 security and monitoring from an event software company that is ISO27001:2013 certified and CCPA and GDPR compliant, ensuring that all data remains secure
To learn more about INSIGHT, visit https://rainfocusinsight.com/.