Tanium, a provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), unveiled Tanium Total Experience (TX) for ServiceNow. Tanium has integrated its industry-leading XEM platform with the ServiceNow platform to bring unparalleled visibility, real-time data, and proactive remediation to organizations looking to improve IT staff, employee and customer experiences.
Eighty-nine percent of executives at companies that consider themselves growth leaders agree that better employee experiences lead directly to better customer experiences.
Higher employee satisfaction, fosters stronger employee loyalty, lower attrition, increased innovation, stronger collaboration and better organizational capacity for transformation.
By integrating Tanium Total Experience with ServiceNow, organizations can use the power of the Tanium XEM platform to increase employee productivity and resolve incidents faster using real-time endpoint performance data.
It also supports fully automated self-service deployment and revocation of software on employee devices via service catalog requests, allowing employees to focus on more strategic work while increasing customer satisfaction.
“The customer experience has long been a top priority for the most successful companies and business leaders in the world,” said Rob Jenks, senior vice president of corporate strategy at Tanium. “Customer satisfaction is at the heart of what drives higher revenue, expanded market share, and better adoption. Total experience is all about aligning employee and IT agent experiences to achieve more impactful customer outcomes. It allows IT agents the ability to more effectively investigate, automate, and remediate at scale – while enabling employees to spend their time focusing on customers, and ensuring that they are not impacted by poorly integrated sets of tools and inefficient quality of data.”
TX allows employees to resolve issues independently and unburden IT workers from time-consuming tasks, thereby allowing teams to focus on issues and innovations that benefit customers.
Organizations that success transition to the TX solution approach achieve greater outcomes by achieving maximum ROI and outperforming competitors by 25 percent or more.
Tanium Total Experience for ServiceNow provides customers the ability to:
- Gain visibility into every endpoint powering an organization’s IT infrastructure, including real-time monitoring and advanced reporting;
- Proactively identify and remediate incidents through automated and integrated workflow alerts;
- Minimize helpdesk ticket creation by delivering end-user self-service and independent remediation capabilities;
- Activate early detection and alerts for unplanned changes that potentially lead to service degradation, outages, or non-compliance;
- Targeted identification of risks, reducing assessment and remediation timelines while minimizing or eliminating the impacts of outages to the end-user, thereby improving overall end-user sentiment;
- Deploy software directly from ServiceNow to ensure entitlements and software licenses across managed assets, all while increasing employee satisfaction and IT support performance through automated self-help capabilities.
To learn more about how Tanium can help you get maximum value from your ServiceNow investment, visit Tanium.com.