Time to register is running out to register for CVx EXPO22, taking place Nov. 2-4, at the Talking Stick Resort in Scottsdale, Ariz. The block of group hotel rooms at the hotel, which houses the Talking Stick Casino, also is shrinking.
You don’t want to procrastinate any longer and find out you didn’t get registered in time. And remember, if you are an exhibitor and have booked your CVx EXPO22 room, you still must register for the event.
CVx EXPO22 offers the best value of any industry conference on the calendar. Unlike conferences that provide a separate badge for exhibitors, a different price for attendees and fees to allow people into otherwise restricted meeting areas, CVx attendees have access to everything offered: exhibition floor, educational sessions, networking opportunities, all show-related food and drink for a single, low registration price of $199. And, you could win all that back, plus some, if you win the $10,000 raffle prize.
Two concurrent educational sessions are offered during CVx, which are designed to provide attendees with real-world sales strategies. Among the highlights of the sessions are:
- What You Need to Know to Start the Security Convo
- The Three Sides of an SD-WAN
- Sales Engineers’ Tips to Selling Key Technologies – SASE & Cybersecuity
- The Office of One – Finding the Dollars in Supporting Remote Work Forces
- Selling CCaas to Non-call Centers
- You Don’t Have to be an MSP to Sell Managed Services
Don’t miss out – Register now.