HireVue, a leader in video interviewing, assessments and text enabled recruiting tools, announced its 2021 Customer Excellence Awards recipients.
This year’s honorees represent companies around the world in industries as varied as construction and mining, pharmaceuticals, communications, finance and food & beverage. Common among all the winners is a shared commitment to creating a fairer, faster and friendlier hiring experience for their applicants.
“We’ve always believed that hiring innovation breeds business innovation, and it’s impossible to deny that the two are related when you see how the world-class brands who are using HireVue to find, recruit, and hire talented members for their award-winning brands,” said Kevin Parker, chairman and CEO of HireVue.
This year’s award categories and their respective winners are:
- Diversity Star – Pfizer: By using video interviews and assessments, Pfizer is able to find top talent for its Breakthrough Fellowship Program – a nine-year commitment to increase minority representation and enhance its pipeline of diverse leaders.
- Impact Star – Alliance Data Systems: By switching to live video interviewing, the company estimates it has saved $1.7 million dollars in travel costs for candidates in the United States.
- Rising Star – Telstra: By implementing HireVue assessments, Telstra successfully hired during COVID-19 lockdowns, including an application surge of more than 25,000 people in under two weeks.
- Experience Star – Lion: By creating a human-centered virtual process with dynamic video content that showcases its culture, Lion has seen a significant increase in candidate satisfaction.
- Shooting Star – BHP: By implementing HireVue, BHP has improved candidate satisfaction and reduced recruiter time spent on administrative tasks; no small feat considering BHP has an application every 45 seconds.
- Rock Star – PwC CEE: By taking ownership over the hiring process, Zlata Drbalova, a Project Manager in the CEE Recruitment and Attraction (R&A) area has been able to implement HireVue for 29 countries with more than 120 recruiters and around 100,000 applicants annually.
To learn more about the award winners and hear their stories, visit here: https://hir.vu/34LO7Wk