Genesys unveils today the Experience Index: the first people-centric methodology based on listening and understanding what really motivates stakeholders to help organizations improve any experience and business performance.
As a cloud leader in AI-powered experience orchestration, Genesys pioneered this trademarked, progressive, adaptable experience management approach to give organizations actionable insights into what damages engagement and loyalty, providing a competitive advantage born from empathy.
Many businesses rely on traditional measurement systems like the Net Promoter Score (NPS) and other satisfaction ratings that were created decades ago. While these tools detect overall sentiment, they often fail to give organizations a clear understanding of the employee and customer journey to merit the score, either good or bad – ultimately limiting an organization’s ability to effectively course-correct when needed.
To meet the needs of today’s experience-driven consumers, businesses are looking for a more modern, tailor-made approach to defining, measuring, and improving any experience. In fact, Gartner Research predicts that by 2025, more than 75 percent of organizations will have abandoned NPS as a measure of success for customer service and support.
By combining human sentiment with industry benchmarks and data from the Genesys Cloud CXplatform or potentially even other sources, the Experience Index methodology helps organizations pinpoint where an experience goes wrong and what needs to be done to fix it with precision.
Through this comprehensive, data-driven approach, organizations are enabled to deliver stronger end-to-end experiences in the contact center and beyond.
“Orchestrating loyalty-building experiences today requires a new people-centric and actionable approach to measuring and benchmarking experience quality,” said Peter Graf, Genesys Chief Strategy and Operations Officer. “With the Experience Index, we’re giving organizations a new way to action what matters most to improve end-to-end experiences and drive better results for their employees, customers and business alike.”
As contact center employees often serve as the first point of contact between a brand and consumers, the agent experience directly correlates to the quality of the customer experience.
Low employee engagement and unresolved pain points in the technology and services they use can be detrimental to a brand’s reputation.
In an industry that suffers from one of the highest attrition rates (up to 40 percent), the employee experience matters — and leaders are taking note.
According to the Genesys State of CX report, the No. 1 priority for nearly half of CX leaders is investing in the improvement of the employee experience.
With the Experience Index Offer for Contact Center Employees, Genesys helps organizations optimize their business by giving them insights about:
- How their employees rate their entire journey from onboarding, training and beyond
- How they compare with their industry peers so they can better attract and retain talent
- How their agent experience may be helping or hurting their customer experiences
- What tailored strategies they should implement to improve their contact center agent experience
With the Experience Index, organizations can analyze the quality of their experience in a user-friendly dashboard, tying together employee sentiment results, and industry benchmarking based on data captured from thousands of contact center agents across six major industries along with Genesys Cloud CX platform data or other sources.
Additionally, organizations can receive consultative analysis from expert Genesys Advisors to help them identify patterns and create an action plan to strengthen their overall Contact Center employee experience.
The Experience Index is available to organizations in the United States as well as Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
At the same time, Genesys launched an easy-to-use task management solution to automate workflows between contact center employees and other departments for seamless end-to-end customer experiences.
With Work Automation and Task Routing available for the Genesys Cloud CX platform, organizations can bridge the gap between the front and back office to solve customer-related tasks and post-interaction follow-ups more effectively.
By helping employees become more connected, the solution enables tasks to move across teams and departments for better customer outcomes.
Building on its Intelligent Workload Distribution, Genesys introduced the new cloud-native solution embedded in Genesys Cloud CX offering organizations intelligent routing, reporting and process automation, enabling them to manage any work type within and outside the contact center.
With Work Automation and Task Routing, Genesys Cloud CX helps organizations to:
- Create customizable workflows for more seamless task routing: Utilize the easy drag-and-drop capability to create endless possibilities of agent-assisted or fully automated workflows, helping to eliminate the guesswork for agents to resolve customer requests.
- Have real-time visibility into every customer activity and any work type: The ability to accurately measure task completion time, status and employee performance results in better resource management and staffing so customers’ needs are completed on schedule.
- Manage shifting priorities: Real-time visibility into fluctuating business priorities helps empower team leads to define tasks based on service level agreements and immediately reprioritize work to ensure customers’ tasks don’t slip through the cracks.
- Get a single centralized task view of all back-office work: By integrating all back-end system tasks into one single view, organizations can view statuses and make more informed decisions based on real-time data, resulting in streamlined customer support and better satisfaction.
For more information, visit www.genesys.com.