Dialpad Inc., a leader in AI-powered communication and collaboration, announced an immersive meeting experience for the modern and hybrid workforce in Dialpad Meetings.
As the working world emerges from the initial wave of the COVID-19 pandemic, companies are adopting and adapting to a hybrid work environment. In a recent global survey conducted by Frost & Sullivan, 86 percent of organizations reported more than 25 percent of employees are working remotely in 2021, representing a considerable increase compared to pre-pandemic years.
New enhancements to Dialpad Meetings, combined with the technology partnership of Dialpad and Poly, will transform the hybrid work environment and offer quality in video and audio to support the future of business collaboration.
Dialpad Meetings offers a unified Communications as a Service (TrueCaaS) experience by bringing its suite of unified communications and collaboration products closer together on one cohesive platform with AI at its core. Dialpad expands the capabilities of Dialpad Meetings to boost security, increase hybrid work compatibility, and improve the user experience.
Dialpad Meetings enhancements include:
- Virtual backgrounds to eliminate distractions, personalize video environments, and preserve privacy and security
- Improved screen sharing capabilities with direct audio integration during video playback
- Unique meeting links to enhance security by preventing early or unwanted attendee access
- Mobile browser compatibility and simple “click-to-join” meeting access to upgrade the user experience by eliminating unnecessary app downloads
Through its partnership with Poly, a global outfitter of professional-grade audio and video technology, Dialpad Meetings provides an all-in-one video conferencing solution for meeting rooms of all sizes. Customers can deploy, start and join meetings using an intuitive video conferencing solution through a plug-and-play interface. Dialpad and Poly launch Dialpad Meetings for Rooms to support flexible and hybrid work with a dynamic experience for in-office and remote participants, and to enable the following:
- Connect distributed and hybrid teams through an improved meeting experience to drive collaboration equity and participant engagement with dynamic audio and video from Poly Studio X series
- Equip meeting rooms with affordable hardware that is flexible and scalable to customize collaboration spaces and adjust to meet the needs of the modern, hybrid workforce.
- Start and join meetings with ease by eliminating software downloads, offer a consistent experience across the organization and eliminate IT support tickets with central room administration.
- Increase meeting productivity with Dialpad Voice Intelligence (Vi), a built-in AI engine offering real-time meeting transcriptions for all participants. Vi combines Dialpad’s automated speech recognition and natural language processing capabilities to provide real-time transcription, call coaching, talking points and call analytics for better business conversations.
With a truly unified solution delivered through a single pane of glass, and customer engagement all on one cohesive platform with AI at its core, Dialpad helps companies simplify business communications and collaboration. All from one platform and one app to tap, TrueCaaS delivers enterprise-grade business communications and collaboration offerings for companies of all sizes.
Simple to deploy, available on any device and backed up with Voice Intelligence (Vi) to create a searchable archive of every call, Dialpad improves communication between employees, customers, and business partners working from anywhere.