Atera, a cloud-based all-in-one remote monitoring and management (RMM) and professional services automation (PSA) platform for IT professionals, has expanded its partnership program with the integration of three companies to empower IT professionals: Veeam Software, a leader in backup, recovery and data management solutions that deliver Modern Data Protection, ThreatLocker, a leader in endpoint security technologies and Domotz, a network monitoring software.
Through Atera’s expanded partnership program, the company has built out its all-in-one RMM and PSA platform enabling IT professionals to shift from reactive responders to proactive problem solvers, with each integration playing an integral role in optimizing tasks, boosting security, and growing their businesses.
“By partnering with these top providers, Atera is the go-to platform for the modern-day IT professional to work more efficiently,” said Gil Pekelman, CEO of Atera. “As Atera continues to grow, we are excited to see these valuable integrations play an integral role in the enhancement of our robust, all-in-one platform that is helping businesses unlock their full potential.”
The partnerships allow customers to become more efficient in their day. Additional details include:
- Veeam – The partnership with Veeam, recently positioned by Gartner Inc. in the Leaders quadrant of the 2022 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup and Recovery Solutions for the sixth consecutive time, provides simple, flexible, reliable and powerful solutions for modern data protection for cloud, virtual, physical, SaaS and Kubernetes environments. The integration includes Veeam Cloud Connect, which delivers fast and secure backup and data recovery to the cloud while giving businesses the functionality needed to ensure customers’ security no matter where their data resides.
- ThreatLocker – As cyber threats change and increase, it’s crucial that IT professionals have the tools they need to protect their businesses. Atera prepares for these shifts with the integration of ThreatLocker, a leader in endpoint security technologies that offers a new type of security solution through its zero trust model. ThreatLocker’s solution comprises five key components:
- Allowlisting, which blocks all untrusted applications
- Ringfencing, which controls what trusted applications can do
- Storage Control which protects your data
- Elevation Control which allows targeted elevation
- Network Access Control which offers advanced controls over inbound network traffic.
- Domotz – A cloud-based and multi-tenant network monitoring software empowers users by providing a tool for identifying, monitoring and managing all devices on the network. The software provides full control of the network from IT infrastructure such as firewall, switches, routers, access points and servers, to operational technology such as printers, point-of-sales’, video security systems and audio and visual systems.
Last quarter, Atera introduced four additional software integrations: Axcient, Emsisoft, Ironscales, and Malwarebytes, helping the company to broaden its feature set and expand IT support offerings for customers and businesses. As Atera implement community feedback, these added integrations help customers take their business to the next level using Atera’s platform.