SAP security provider SecurityBridge announced Schneider Electric has selected the company’s SAP Security platform. SecurityBridge’s platform provides Schneider Electric with an advanced level of SAP visibility that enables the company’s IT teams to manage potential risks from applications and custom code.
“SecurityBridge helped us automate our SAP application monitoring and vulnerability by easily integrating with our SIEM platform. By doing this, we boosted security, lowered costs, and allowed our security team to focus on remediation,” said Thierry Eyraud, a digital risk leader at Schneider Electric.
SecurityBridge’s SAP platform provides holistic insight into SAP’s complexity with real-time threat monitoring. This SAP security approach differs from traditional tools by providing a preventative, behavioral-based approach for:
- Detecting anomalies
- Identifying security risks
- Mitigating risks to business operations
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory mandates
- Creating an inclusive cybersecurity posture
SecurityBridge’s continuous SAP security management process accelerates and prioritizes risk management with intelligence-driven and accelerated remediation processes through a two-step approach that:
- Identifies cybersecurity tools targeting the SAP application layer and custom code while integrating the solution with the SIEM platform(QRadar from IBM).
- Evaluates solutions for robustness while covering forensics, internal and external threats, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), and ease of integration and maintenance.
The SAP platform also provides Schneider Electric with a single-pane-of-glass on the SAP security posture that covers multiple geographical regions with its local SAP installations. In addition, high-privileged access roles were reduced to a minimum, and the company’s security department received real-time policy break alerts.
“SecurityBridge is a true partner, and we count on this platform to alert us on critical vulnerabilities while automating SAP risk management practices,” said Tony Parrillo, global head of Cybersecurity, Schneider Electric. “Our teams now communicate more effectively; SecurityBridge has become essential to our overall cybersecurity strategy.”
For more information, please visit securitybridge.com.