Wondershare has launched PDF Reader, a PDF viewing tool designed for a unique electronic reading experience that enhances workflow productivity and collaboration in remote work settings.
Wondershare PDF Reader offers a range of features, with a few overlaps with the more robust PDFelement:
- PDF reading – The primary function is to provide a comprehensive set of reading tools in a lightweight application that is fast and responsive. Wondershare PDF Reader can handle any heavy PDF workload with ease.
- Annotations and collaborative commenting – Extensive markup tools such as highlighting, pencil and shape tools, sticky notes and text boxes allow you to accurately annotate documents. Comments turn into conversations when collaborating with others on the same file.
- Multiple reading modes – Parchment, light/dark, 3D, eye protection, etc., offer the reader different ways to view content based on preferences, ambient lighting conditions, night-time reading, and more.
- Sign PDFs with handwritten electronic signatures – Offers three ways to create handwritten signatures. Apply saved signatures to documents with one click. Use PDF Reader to view, fill, and sign forms with zero effort.
- Screenshots – Capture important sections of documents as you read them. Use them for studying and future references or use them in PDFelement to add them to other PDF documents or create a compilation of your screenshots.
Wondershare PDF Reader is compatible with Windows 11/10/8/7(64-bit OS). Users can read, create, annotate and sign PDFs for free. Free trial is available on Wondershare website.
For more information about PDF Reader, visit: https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdf-reader.html