Topia, a leader in global talent mobility, announced an innovative solution coming on top of the Topia One platform to meet real-time needs of companies looking to implement and manage remote work policies.
Planned for formal release in early 2022, and with multiple customers signed up, Topia’s remote work offering enables organizations to leverage a single automated solution to help explore potential remote work locations, submit remote work requests, assess them for risk and compliance concerns and manage the remote work process for both HR teams and mobile employees.
“Employees are demanding flexibility when it comes to where and how they work. These shifting preferences are creating real concerns for talent attraction, retention, and overall strategy, ” said Steve Black, Topia’s Chief Strategy Officer. “Leading companies want to offer more flexibility, but the lack of technology to manage this new workforce category has been a huge blocker to leveraging remote work at scale.”
Topia’s remote work solution delivers an employee experience, configurable workflows and built-in compliance logic to enable organizations to tackle the full employee lifecycle of remote work:
- Explore – Allows employees to explore what remote work options are available to them, and guides them employees towards appropriate options that are likely to be approved
- Request – Provides a single place for all employees to submit requests, eliminates manual emails, messy spreadsheets and inefficient back and forth
- Assess – Assesses remote work requests for suitability with company policy as well as global tax and immigration risks
- Manage – Actions a request for appropriate reviews, approvals, notifications and initiates support services where necessary (and included in policy)
- Comply – Helps prevent inadvertent and costly compliance breaches with an audit-friendly, defensible way to determine where work is happening
With the widespread adoption of remote work, global talent mobility plays an increasingly central role in an organization’s broader talent strategy. Topia allows organizations to seamlessly manage remote work, business travel, short and long-term assignments, relocations and more under a single platform enabling organizations to approach remote work as a holistic part of their global talent strategy.
Topia has secured multiple launch customers, ranging from high growth, remote-first companies with a few thousand employees to global leaders with more than 75,000 employees spread across more than 100 countries.
To learn more or schedule a demo of Topia’s remote work solution, visit www.topia.com/remote-work.