dotin Inc. has launched PerFit-HR: Employee Productivity Loss and Disengagement Insights for Work.com on Salesforce AppExchange. The module empowers customers to navigate remote talent management decisions with a top-down view of business resilience by pinpointing where potential productivity loss and disengagement may occur.
When the COVID-19 crisis emerged, many companies adopted a work from home model. As businesses struggle to retain and engage their virtual employees, the “PerFit-HR: Employee Productivity Loss and Disengagement Insights for Work.com” artificial intelligence (AI) module resolves this problem with real-time data and insights.
The AI module can:
- Identify the productivity loss and disengagement among employees who are uncomfortable working from home. It also provides customized actionable insights in real-time.
- Let talent analytics drive business decisions.
- Evaluate individual team members in the context of collaboration with their work team to see top learning and working styles, dominant personality traits and compatibility attributes.
- Increase the resilience and collaboration within teams. The one-minute cognitive insight AI assessment identifies team members who will be highly synergistic and highlights personalities that will make ideal mentor-trainee relationships.
- Increase productivity and retention rates by as much as 2.5 times with AI that helps ensure organizational continuity.
Integrated directly with Salesforce, PerFit-HR: Employee Productivity Loss and Disengagement Insights for Work.com is available on AppExchange.
“This addition to AppExchange comes at a critical time. The COVID-19 pandemic has left teams, companies, and entire industries especially vulnerable,” Ganesh Iyer, CEO and founder of dotin said. “Our technology helps these organizations chart the course, providing leadership with a location-based top-down view providing tactical guidance on demand.”
For more information, contact dotin at firstname.lastname@example.org.