Phonism, a provider of intelligent device lifecycle management (iDLM) solutions, has integrated with Zoom Video Communications Inc. and officially launched into the Zoom App Marketplace.
The relationship enables large enterprises to deploy and manage IP phones at scale on Zoom Phone. Phonism empowers service providers operating with a bring-your-own device (BYOD) approach and permits a multitude of previously unsupported devices the ability to be powered by Zoom Phone.
The seamless integration with Zoom Phone allows businesses to streamline and centralize VoIP phone provisioning, management, compliance and customer experience across multiple devices.
Connecting the platforms provides a hierarchy sync and imports devices into a feature-rich admin and user experience.
Phonism offers a compliance lock for supported devices on Zoom Phone, preventing the tampering of or misconfiguration of settings and firmware. Technician onsite visits are reduced, and customer self-service eliminates most device-related support tickets.
Benefits of Phonism’s integration with Zoom Phone include:
- Multi-vendor zero-touch provisioning
- Universal visual device + button management
- Eliminating XML + config file management
- Compliance lock + five-tier hierarchy stackable templates
- Remote command + control (reboot, reset to factory)
- Bulk move, add, change, delete ( MACD )
- Network + SIP management tools
- Support for 260-plus devices, including Avaya, Mitel and others.
For more information on Phonism, visit Phonism.com