Last year LiquidText introduced its iPad-based active reading, note taking and document analysis app to Windows and Mac. Now it unveils LiquidText Live, a service that provides real-time interoperability among devices.
LiquidText LIVE synchronizes work across all your devices in real time letting you work on your projects on all your devices – tablet, desktop and laptops, sharing screens and input devices to optimize your reading, note taking and document analysis workflow.
Liveoffers real time project synchronization, enabling operations performed on one device to be instantly/automatically synced to one’s other devices and continuously backed up to the cloud. The result is immediate availability and safety of research projects, documents, notes and mind maps.
With LiquidText projects updated in real time across all your devices, they can all be used at the same time. Use your desktop monitor or laptop as real time multi monitor displays while also using ink and touch on your tablet.
Live Sync, also becomes the basis for LiquidText’s upcoming collaboration features, which will facilitate live remote work group solutions like: lawyers in complex litigations, students in connected study groups, research pods, medical teams, classrooms and many others.
The LiquidText LIVE service includes:
- A subscription version of the LiquidText Pro App
- Usage on up to 10 supported (iPad, Mac, Windows) personal devices on a single subscription.
- Unlimited feature updates
- Priority support
- Unique features capabilities, reserved for subscription users
- Shared displays with desktop, laptop and tablets
- Continuous backup, saving projects while working
- Real time sync – All project edits available on other devices real time.
- Collaboration (Coming soon) – Allowing documents and projects to be shared with colleagues in real time.
The free and non-subscription Pro versions of the LiquidText app remain available. Pricing and options are available in the in-app purchase page inside LiquidText. Student discounts are available, and enterprise SLA packages also are available.
All LiquidText users who already purchased the app for their Apple or Microsoft device will receive three months added to their subscriptions free.
LiquidText Live are available for subscription on the Apple App Store and Microsoft Windows Store.