GoodAccess, an anytime-anywhere zero-trust remote access company, has added the Threat Blocker feature to its platform. Threat Blocker enables businesses to provide network security on the public internet and protect remote employees from dangerous domains, phishing attempts, malware and network attacks.
Threat Blocker is a feature of the GoodAccess platform and is enabled for all customers with no additional setup required. It uses threat intelligence feeds to identify and block connections with malicious domains in real-time (so-called DNS filtering). The feeds are updated continuously with the latest information on malicious domains, so businesses can be confident their employees are protected from the newest threats.
For monitoring and compliance reasons, employees’ access to harmful websites and content is tracked and logged. Also, GoodAccess users can define their custom domain blacklists (denylists) to strengthen their security controls.
The feature helps businesses to:
- Prevent employees from accessing malicious websites and keep their data safe and secure
- Block malware before infiltrating business network and launching larger attacks
- Detect and block connections with C&C botnet networks
- Prevent ransomware attacks to keep data safe and systems up and running
- Prevent unauthorized access to the business network because of phishing and identity theft
- Reduce the risk of sensitive business data exposure
GoodAcces cloud VPN with zero-trust network access controls streamlines the way organizations handle remote networking and mitigates security risks introduced by the distributed workforce, constant mobility and decentralized IT.
You can try out the new feature via a 14-day free trial: www.goodaccess.com/trial.