Fusion Connect, which provides collaboration and secure networking technology for the “connected” enterprise and hybrid workforce, strengthened its Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) offering. This release is designed to provide organizations with access to a “complete omnichannel contact center solution.”
As a result of this enhancement, Fusion Connect’s clients will gain access to end-to-end capabilities to adapt contact center operations to evolving needs to increase productivity, customer satisfaction and cost savings. Key features include:
- Omnichannel engagement across all customer communication channels.
- Elements to drive customer engagement.
- Real-time visibility into data to empower customer service and convert insight into business outcomes.
- AI-powered self-service tools to support frictionless customer journeys.
- No hardware or software to maintain resulting in cost optimization.
“We are delighted to offer our clients a comprehensive CCaaS solution and enable organizations to have more meaningful customer interactions – all within Fusion Connect’s full technology stack offering,” said Mario DeRiggi, CRO for Fusion Connect. “This enhancement is a strategic step that further enables us to flexibly meet any business requirements for our customers.”
“This differentiated CCaaS solution allows us to create value through transforming customer journeys,” said Jeff Blackey, SVP of Product. “At Fusion Connect we strive to provide relevant, personalized and responsive technology solutions to enable always connected, secure, and dynamic work environments and help our customers meet their business needs.”