Evolve IP, an international service provider of the trademarked Work Anywhere solutions, announced it has expanded its existing international coverage for its Microsoft Teams and Cisco Voice solution leveraging Microsoft Teams Direct Routing. Evolve IP’s multinational Teams voice solution delivers services in more than 50 countries and features two-way calling in 30-plus countries, making it ideal for businesses with North American headquarters and multiple international locations.
Key benefits of Evolve IP’s Microsoft Teams direct routing solution for international businesses include:
- Platform-Level Integration – Evolve Teams with Cisco VoIP is a platform-level solution ensuring users benefit from all of the features of Teams and Cisco voice/UCaaS..
- Work Anywhere – With Evolve IP, businesses can run as they are today. All of the call control functions and advanced features business’s needs, such as multi-level auto-attendants, advanced hunt groups, overhead paging, receptionist clients, and more are fully enabled.
- Gain availability and business continuity – Integrating Evolve IP’s Cisco voice network with Teams ensures business communications are always available.
- Crystal-clear voice services – Evolve IP’s advanced international network of carriers and PSTN routes deliver unparalleled voice quality and reliability.
- Integrated Contact Center – Agents and managers can deliver a world-class customer experience while gaining the productivity benefits of Microsoft Teams and collaborating with the rest of their business colleagues.
- Runs Seamlessly in Evolve IP’s DaaS Solution – Evolve IP’s Teams direct routing runs smoothly with real-time audio and video on the company’s virtual desktop solution providing an enhanced user experience for remote and hybrid workers in North America.
- Third-party Audited – Evolve IP ensures businesses can maintain compliance by undergoing annual audits for major initiatives such as HIPAA / HITRUST, PCI-DSS, SOC2, and more.
- Hardware continuity – Evolve Teams with Cisco voice works on SIP phones so businesses can leverage previous investments.
- Flexible deployments – Evolve Teams solutions are tailored for businesses including designing, deploying and supporting environments that have Teams and non-Teams users.
- Microsoft Gold Partner – Bundle Teams voice and O365 licensing on one bill.
- Sophisticated management and reporting – Simplifies user provisioning, delivers usage reports, and provides advanced voice quality dashboards.