ConnectWise, a software company dedicated to the success of IT solution providers (TSPs), hosted its annual cybersecurity conference, IT Nation Secure, to discuss challenges, opportunities, and solutions as they relate to the cybersecurity arena.
“We can’t sit idly by or use the same methods of the past,” said Jason Magee, CEO of ConnectWise. “Threat actors have motives. We need to understand them, prepare for them and defend against them. Cybersecurity attacks continue to rise and there is a notable lack of confidence among SMBs about capabilities and resources to defend against bad actors. SMBs need a trusted partner to provide expertise, streamline processes and offer solutions in-house.”
ConnectWise has invested significantly over the last five years to secure its partners, protect its clients, and to help TSPs grow their cybersecurity practices. The company shared its continued commitment and investments — from its partner program that helps TSPs build and grow cybersecurity practices; to innovative solutions, services and partnerships; to its threat-hunting Cyber Research Unit (CRU) and its approach to information security leadership.
In an intensifying threat environment, TSPs need real-time insights and support of seasoned experts. ConnectWise’s CRU monitors the threat landscape and provides research into cybersecurity products and SOC services to protect communities.
CRU experts and SOC analysts often alert TSPs of threats ahead of the industry. According to Raffael Marty, EVP and general manager of Cybersecurity Management at ConnectWise, this round-the-clock security strategy has thwarted millions of attacks — and hundreds of types — on TSPs in the past year alone.
To learn more about ConnectWise’s integrated SOC services visit connectwise.com/platform/expert-services/soc.
ConnectWise’s cybersecurity management solutions monitor 1.3 million events per second across 100,000 SMBs and 4 million devices. That number is growing as the company innovates and introduces new partnerships to support TSP security and growth.
The company announced enhancements and innovations — powered by the Asio platform. With the platform’s architecture, ConnectWise is updating its industry solutions monthly, weekly and even daily in some cases.
Some of the latest highlights within the security portfolio include:
- ConnectWise SaaS Security – Capabilities are available including Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace monitoring and alerting, self-service integrations, alert opt-in/out flexibility, and more — all with a user interface that lives within the Asio experience.
- ConnectWise Vulnerability Management – Originally launched in the winter with on-demand vulnerability scanning, the solution now includes seamless vulnerability patching and remediation.
- ConnectWise SIEM – This solution now includes Microsoft Azure monitoring, EDR and IDS dashboards, a common event schema for easier log analyses, and improved historical data access.
- ConnectWise SOC Services Hero Report – TSPs can get advanced visibility within the Asio experience into the ConnectWise MDR service and the value the SOC provides. Graphic displays present insights on suspicious alerts, true and false positive and investigated alerts.
- ConnectWise RMM – Offer network monitoring and management capabilities through an expanded partnership and seamless integration with Auvik to help MSPs to see and manage their client networks.
To learn more about ConnectWise security solutions, visit connectwise.com/platform/security-management.
The ConnectWise Partner Program has expanded in recent years, increasing investment and empowering its partners with the tools they need to build and grow their security businesses.
ConnectWise security partners have about 10 percent higher recurring revenue than the average TSP, at a four times faster growth rate, and are 17 percent more profitable.
As part of this program, partners receive help building their cybersecurity practices, selling and marketing.
In 2022, ConnectWise paid out more than $3 million in development funds to help TSPs with marketing activities.
To learn more about the ConnectWise Partner Program, which is available for security and backup and disaster recovery, visit connectwise.com/partner-program.