Introducing the 2022 Remote Work Awards
PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR CATEGORY AND YOUR AWARD BELOW!
Deadline November 15, 2022,
$600 $500 entry fee
Remote Work Solutions Magazine, announces the inaugural RWAs in recognition of innovative and visionary products and services that have helped to make working remotely the new normal.
Whether your inventiveness focused on making a permanent work from home or anywhere scenario, or your contribution focuses on easing into making hybrid workforces succeed, RWS Magazine wants to recognize your effort.
Editors from Beka Business Media as well as a panel of judges from independent industry resources will review the nominations and award winners based on a set of evaluation criteria including overall innovation, future industry impact of the nominated product or service, creativity, ease of use and interoperability.
Award winners will exemplify the industry’s overall level of rapid innovation. Winning entries will show off myriad opportunities to boost their roles as trusted providers for business remote success.
The 2022 Remote Work Awards will be named in the 4th Quarter 2022 issue of RWS Magazine.
Please contact Bruce Christian at email@example.com or call him directly at (602) 840-4752 for more information.
- RWS Emerging Technology Breakthrough
- RWS Communications/Collaboration Breakthrough
- RWS Security Breakthrough
- RWS Endpoint Management Breakthrough
- RWS HR Breakthrough
- Remote Wellness
HR AND REMOTE MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- Remote Training Tools
- Employee Experience/Engagement
- Human Resources Management Software
- Project Management Tools & Software
- Employee Monitoring/Tracking Tools
- Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM)
- Workforce Management & Analytics
- Machine Identity
- Virtual Desktop/Desktop-SaaS
COMMUNICATIONS AND COLLABORATION SOLUTIONS
- Hosted VoIP
- Video Conferencing/Virtual Meetings
- Online Collaboration/Virtual Whiteboarding
- Enterprise Communication Applications
- Cloud Storage/Sharing Solutions
- Virtual Office
- Home office equipment and devices
REMOTE BUSINESS NETWORKING & SECURITY
- SD-WAN, SASE (Secure access service edge)
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- IT Asset Management
- Managed Wi-Fi
- Network Performance Management
- Secure Service Edge (SSE)
- Email Security
- Zero Trust Access
- Managed Firewall
- Endpoint Protection/Device Management
- Identity & Access Management
- API Security
- Web/Cloud Security and Filtering (browser)
- Managed Detection and Response