Aryaka, a cloud-first WAN and security company, announced the release of an “all-in-one” SD-WAN and secure access service edge (SASE) offerings for multiple enterprise segments to accelerate cloud adoption and increase business agility.
Businesses are dealing with a rapid pace of change and unpredictability that have been further exacerbated by the pandemic. Enterprise leaders are moving to cloud-first models as they accommodate the needs of a workforce that is outside of the traditional office.
Hybrid workplace environments demand the right kind of connectivity and security technologies to keep employees productive and able to collaborate. This is disrupting the status quo of legacy telco managed technologies and complex do-it-yourself solutions.
“CEOs and business leaders rate growth as their highest priority but have to contend with unpredictability and change particularly in today’s environment,” said Matt Carter, CEO of Aryaka. “They are increasingly leaning on ‘cloud-first’ technology to help navigate change and fuel their transformation initiatives.
“In this scenario, old school telco managed solutions and legacy stacks like MPLS don’t cut it,” Carter continued. “They are not nimble enough for the new world, and the quality of experience they deliver is poor. This is where Aryaka steps in to deliver something refreshingly different.”
According to Gartner Inc., the total connectivity and managed services market will reach $150 billion in 2024, with the same report saying managed SD-WAN services will grow at a CAGR of 28 percent.
With regards to SASE market growth, Gartner expects to see a CAGR of 36 percent between 2021 and 2025. While these growth rates vary, the trends are real and to address them, Aryaka is announcing several breakthrough innovations that cut across architecture, products and services, pricing, and packaging as well as lifecycle services.
These breakthroughs include:
- Breakthrough Architectural Innovations – Aryaka debuted a global L3 private core to supplement its global L2 private core, all interconnected to the company’s nearly 40 high-performance points of presence (POPs). This technology, called Aryaka FlexCore, allows customers to map their sites to the private core of choice, based on performance or cost considerations, as well as criticality of sites and applications. Aryaka also announced AppAssure, a software capability that delivers deep deterministic visibility, observability, and control to more than 3,5009 applications. FlexCore and AppAssure are available at no additional cost to customers.
- Breakthrough SD-WAN and SASE products – Using FlexCore as its underlying architecture, Aryaka introduced the “EZ” and “Pro” product lines for its managed SASE and expanded SD-WAN offerings. New announcements include:
- Aryaka Prime EZ – New managed SASE offering delivered via Aryaka’s cloud-first architecture, initially over the L3 private core. Built with the acquisition of Secucloud, and tailored for small to medium enterprises, the initial capabilities include secure web gateway, firewall as-a-service and web filtering capabilities, all delivered and managed via Aryaka POPs
- Aryaka SmartConnect Pro – Managed SD-WAN optimized for performance, uses the L2 private core and easy consumption model, geared for mid-to-large enterprises that require high performance networking and global application predictability
- Aryaka SmartConnect EZ – New managed SD-WAN optimized for cost, uses the L3 private core and easy consumption model, geared for small-to-medium enterprises that are looking for something better than the managed SD-WAN and internet they get from traditional telcos at attractive cost points and the ability to move to the SmartConnect Pro or Prime EZ offering in a graceful manner
- Breakthrough Pricing and Consumption model – Aryaka radically simplified the pricing, packaging, quoting and deployment of SD-WAN and SASE architectures with “T-shirt” sized pricing models, and the company has standardized the five most requested service tiers globally. This will allow easier quoting, bandwidth and service tiering, deployment and change management, particularly for enterprises with a global business footprint. At the same time, Aryaka will continue to support a-la-carte pricing approaches where required, and the company is moving to increasingly simplify the consumption approach for customers that require agility to supplement its popular subscription pricing that already incorporates “bursting” and reallocation scenarios.
- Breakthrough Support and Service Lifecycle – Aryaka is known as the “gold standard” for support and services lifecycle with its premier service offering. To address the needs of non-mission critical sites, Aryaka now offers a silver tier. The gold tier offers customers ultra-low response times, 99.999 percent service level agreements (SLAs) and a high touch service cycle that is suited best for high-value sites with performance-sensitive applications. The silver tier will be available for cost-sensitive sites and customers with lower response time and support requirements.
“We believe these innovations will offer customers maximum architectural flexibility for SD-WAN and SASE deployments,” said Shashi Kiran, CMO of Aryaka. “Combined with Aryaka’s managed services offering, they represent a graceful, non-disruptive way for customers to evolve their network, security and cloud service as they accommodate the shifts in workloads moving to the cloud, a hybrid workforce and expectations for a consumption friendly delivery model.
Aryaka SmartConnect EZ and SmartConnect Pro generally will be available in late Q1 2022. Aryaka Prime EZ is available for qualified Beta deployments starting January 2022, with early orderability targeted for April 2022. Aryaka AppAssure also will be available generally for all customers starting January 2022. AppAssure for existing customers will be a no-cost add on.
To register for the free Aryaka Breakthrough event and to register for the company’s Gartner IOCS session on the 8th, visit: https://www.aryaka.com/breakthrough/
The SmartConnect Pro and EZ data sheet can be found here: https://www.aryaka.com/docs/smartconnect-ez-pro-datasheet.pdf
The Prime EZ data sheet can be found here: https://www.aryaka.com/docs/prime-ez-datasheet.pdf
Channel partners wanting to learn more about how they can be involved in the launch can visit: https://www.aryaka.com/press/aryaka-accelerate-partner-program/
For more on Aryaka, visit: https://www.aryaka.com/