Actiphy Inc., the publisher of backup, disaster recovery and virtualization software solutions, released ActiveVisor version 7, a centralized management console, which includes management of backup tasks with ActiveImage Protector’s Direct-To-Cloud backup feature.
As uncertainty increases globally, threats from cyber-attacks are rampant. The COVID-19 pandemic changed how and where we work. With so many people working from home and other remote locations, it is essential that a reliable centralized management solution secures backup and recovery.
ActiveVisor provides real-time monitoring and notification alerts so issues are identified and corrected quickly. System administrators substantially reduce workloads by monitoring and managing the backup status and configuring backup settings for ActiveImage Protector clients from any location.
ActiveVisor v.7 offers these features and enhancements supporting ActiveImage Protector 2022:
- Manage Client PCs and Servers for Direct-To-Cloud Backup
- Manage Client PC’s File Backup
- Manage Client Systems Booted from RescueBoot
- Supports Linux Clients
- Administrators can manage, monitor, and configure backup agents, and task schedules from any location using a browser-based console.
- Manage Azure Virtual Clients connected to local network domains.
- Auto-scroll option in the monitoring panel displays alerts of the latest changes occurring on clients. When a monitored client’s status changes, the client’s information will automatically display at the top of the panel.
- The dashboard window provides a graphical representation of managed and unmanaged client systems on the network.
- Clients can be grouped for management purposes. Groups can be rearranged, if necessary, based on changes to a system’s configuration.
- Schedules can be configured based on individual client requirements, or a predefined scheduled template can be applied to deploy a pattern-based backup schedule to batches of clients.
ActiveVisor is provided at no additional cost to ActiveImage Protector users with a valid annual maintenance contract.
For more information, visit: https://www.actiphy.com/en-us/product/activevisor/